The collection of three-dimensional works continues to grow through the generosity of numerous donors, Primarily composed of contemporary California works, there are additional examples from Asia and elsewhere that cover a wide variety of media.
The first sculpture work acquired by the college was the granite Panther, by Raymond Puccinelli (1904 – 1986). It occupies an outdoor site in the center of the Alisal St campus and was commissioned by the class of 1940 with the assistance of the WPA. After the opening of the current larger gallery space in 1977, other works joined the collection, most notably a group of works by John Haley from the John Haley Trust though the trustee, Gregory Ghent. In addition to these sculptural pieces the gift included drawings, paintings, prints and photographs. Collections of Japanese folk art assembled by Robert Skiles, Huichol artifacts from Mexico, Japanese blue and white porcelain and Mexican dance masks are now exhibited in rotating exhibitions, all from College holdings.